Kelly Middle School: A Leader in Technology
A Leader in Technology
Did you know that Kelly Middle School is one of the District schools leading the way in the area of teaching and learning with technology?
We have more technology hardware infused throughout our school than any
other middle school in the 4J district.
• Over 300 computers available for student use.
• Smartboards in every math/science classroom.
• Document cameras in EVERY classroom.
• Projection systems in EVERY classroom.
• Student-response classroom clickers for active participation and immediate assessment.
• Apple Remote Desktops on every teacher’s laptop, which allows monitoring of student activity.
School Activity Calendar
What's New at Kelly
Access your EDLINE account now, click here
Edline keeps you informed!
Edline is an online service that keeps parents informed of their child’s progress as well as classroom happenings. If you haven’t received a letter from the school with your activation code and instructions to login to Edline, be sure and call the front office. Once you set up an account, you will receive email notification each time a teacher updates his/her grade book!
WEB (Where Everybody Belongs)
WEB is a middle school transition program that welcomes
6th graders and makes them feel comfortable through the first year at Kelly
Middle School. The program trains members of the 8th grade class to be WEB
Leaders. Sixth grade students:
• Attend a fun 6th grade orientation day
• Begin developing relationships with other students
• Learn strategies that will contribute to middle school success
• Participate in a variety of academic and social activities